Join us as we go through Crazy Love by Francis Chan. We meet every other Tuesday at 6:15 p.m. For more information, contact Cyndy at 945-7902.
The Mission of Central Men is to prayerfully and actively pursue men in order to connect them to God, His Word, and other men for the purpose of winning, growing, and training God’s man in Christ.
Our mission enables us to glorify God through a Christ-centered ministry dedicated to disciple, empower and deploy men in Christian service to their family, church, and community.
Our Motto – No man left behind
Our Scope – We believe all the men in the church are a part of the men’s ministry. We serve the body here at Central and the local community.
Discipleship Oriented – We nurture men to maturity in Christ through authentic relationships and accountability, equipping them to teach others about Christ through focused discipleship groups, small groups and Bible studies.
Family Focused – We raise, teach and train Godly men, husbands and fathers to love, nurture and provide spiritual leadership to their families as directed by scripture.
Evangelical – We present Christ and declare the gospel through personal relationships, Bible studies, discipleship groups, small groups, Men’s events, Outreach/community activities, worship services and interaction/connection activities.
Compassionate – We demonstrate the gospel we declare through prayer and by:
- Establishing relationships that rescue, heal and restore men
- Acts of kindness, visitations and support to families in need
- Sponsoring single parent families in need of emotional support and help
- Providing services to church ministries, activities, and outreach events
- Providing help and services to the community in hopes of “saving some”
- Reaching out to the widowed, poor, and children in the church and in the community